She Says What You Won't...
From an early age, Jarmon's parents received report card notes that saying she talked too much. It comes as no surprise that, that time was preparing her for a lifetime of getting paid to speak - which she's been doing for more than 10 years.
Witty and sharp, some may even describe her as candidly caring, she bring a matter-of-fact and practical approach to reshaping the narrative of how we communicate. Her goal is to help facilitate the ramblings and thoughts in your head and work with you to put them into a tangible action plan.
She is available to provide custom workshops, facilitate a training, or deliver a compelling keynote to the small work group - five people - or a conference room filled with thousands.
Her most popular sessions focus on:
- personal branding - 5 step personal brand system: you are a brand, own it or it owns you
- intercultural communications - how we go from knowing we exist to co-existing
- community engagement - connecting with others to build a community
- public relations - how to best reach your desired audience
- storytelling - capture donors, volunteers, board members and even staff through a culture of storytelling
- entrepreneurship - it's not easy but somebody's gotta do it
- nonprofit communication - how to go from ego-centered to mission driven
- nonprofit leadership - your mission within the mission: connecting with your why
Other topics include:
- diversity and inclusion
- social media
- content development
- marketing 101